At Vecta Environmental, we offer these services (and more):
- Hydro Excavation has one primary purpose…to mitigate hazards. Hydro excavation (hydro vac, daylighting, vacuum excavation) is an industry of specialized equipment that utilizes water to break up the soil and high air flow vacuum to remove the soil in order excavate non-destructively.
- Hydro Cutting uses high-pressure water (40,000 psi) paired with a garnet abrasive to offer our clients a safe alternative to traditional torch cutting on metal and other hard surfaces. Our specialized equipment eliminates the hazards of heat and sparks that can lead to disaster in industrial settings, where the ignition of petrochemical residues or gas fumes can have catastrophic consequences.
- RHD Cleaning is a process of cleaning the interior of industrial piping. Over time deposits build up, pipes become blocked, and equipment efficiency drops, resulting in lost time and money to our clients. When interior pipe cleaning is required, Rotary Hose Device (RHD) cleaning is often the best option.
- Hydroblasting (also known as water jetting or water blasting) has many different subsets depending upon the job scope and often plant safety requirements.
- Heat Exchanger Cleaning In nearly every industrial process that requires the heating and/or cooling of fluids, heat exchangers are common pieces of equipment encountered on industrial sites. Regardless of design, or the industry in which they are being employed, eventually all these units will foul. As fouling builds up on the interior walls of a heat exchanger’s tubes, it forms an insulating barrier that interferes with heat transfer. If left unchecked, this can lead to reduced efficiency and even complete failure and shutdown of the equipment.
Our mission at Vecta Environmental is to be the most trusted name in industrial services by advocating for our customer, valuing every member of our team, and maintaining accountability in everything we do. 24/7. Call us at 888-515-4025 or Contact Us.